Frequently Asked Questions
What are the ACI Resource Center's COVID-19 precautions?
The following precautions are required safe practices during your attendance at the ACI Resource Center:
- All attendees need to provide a government issued photo ID at check-in.
- Check-in will be performed one at time.
- Once you arrive at the facility, call us at 248-516-1111 and wait in your vehicle.
- ACI representative will direct you as to when and where enter the facility.
- Please make sure you have the required PPE BEFORE entering the facility for check-in.
- Mask/face covering is required to be on before entering the facility (if you do not have one, a disposable mask will be provided). Mask must cover nose and mouth.
- Masks/face coverings are required while in the classroom and laboratory areas of the facility.
- All attendees will have their temperature taken at check-in. Temperatures higher than 100.3 F will require rescheduling of appointment.
- All attendees will be required to complete the COVID-19 Screening Declaration Form at check-in. If there are any “YES” answers it will require rescheduling your appointment.
- Remain in assigned seat during review session, the written examination and when waiting for performance exam.
- Maintain social distancing during the session by obeying floor markings and posted practices.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Bottled water and coffee will be provided throughout the day.
- Lunch will be on your own and in your vehicle.
- Safety shoes and safety glasses are required to be worn when in the laboratory area.
- Attendees should report any unsafe conditions within the ACI Resource Center to the Resource Center Manager.
- Failure to comply with these requirements will result in dismissal from the premises.
How do I register?
You must register online or call us at +1.248.516-1111. A billing address, email address, and phone number are required for registration. If registering someone other than yourself or multiple individuals, you must call +1.248.848.3812!
What forms of payment do you accept?
We require payment of the registration fees by credit card.
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted. Please do not email your credit card information.
If you want to email your registration form please call the ACI Registrar Ms. Karen Lear at +1.248.848.3812, and she will take your payment over the phone.
Please contact your Sponsoring Group immediately and ask them if this is something they can arrange.
If you are scheduled to test with Prometric Testing Centers, you’ll need to contact them directly to see what’s available. Cancellation fees may apply. For more information on Prometric’s scheduling and cancellation policy, please visit their website or call (800) 722-2857.
How and when do I get my workbook/study materials?
We will send your program materials to you via UPS using the delivery rate you selected.
Your materials will be shipped within 24 hours upon receipt of payment. If you are registering a group of employees, it is best to have the program materials shipped directly to your office for distribution.
You will need to submit an Address Change Form. or update your address on your www.concrete.org profile.
How quickly will I get my test results?
Test results will be emailed to you within 10 business days.
If you successfully pass the exam you will receive a certificate and wallet card via USPS within 7 business days of the email notification.
Where do the testing sessions take place?
All programs are held at the ACI Resource Center located at 350 E Commercial Road, Suite 102, San Bernardino, CA USA.
Where do I park?
There is plenty of parking in front of the facility. Parking passes are not required.
ACI occupies Units 102 and 103 in the complex. IF the lot is full, street parking is allowed on E. Commercial Road.
Click here for a map
What is your cancellation policy?
You may cancel a registration for a scheduled session up to 7 business days prior to the session.
Failure to appear for your scheduled session will forfeit all registration fees
What is your reschedule policy?
You may reschedule a registration for a scheduled session up to 3 business days prior to the session.
You can only exercise this option twice. The first reschedule will be offered at no cost to the attendee. A second rescheduling requires a fee of $100
What time do exams start?
Scheduled full day sessions will begin at 8:00am, with check-in beginning at 7:45am.
Refer to any specifics about the program/session you registered for on the program page for additional details
I am traveling from out of state; what airports are nearby?
Los Angeles International (LAX) 70 minutes, Orange County/John Wayne Airport (SNA) 50 minutes, Ontario International Airport (ONT) 18 minutes, and Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) 60 minutes. ONT is the closest and typically less than 20 minutes from the Resource Center.
Are there hotels/restaurants nearby?
Yes. There are about 10 hotels and numerous food options near the Resource Center.
Click here for list of hotels and restaurants.
What do I do if I fail the written or performance exam?
You may register to re-take a written or performance exam at any time.
Select the program exam, select the date of the exam, and make payment of the registration fees. Alternatively, you can contact the Resource Center Manager at 248-516-1111 to reschedule.
Depending on the program, you may be able to take the written portion of the exam at a Prometric Learning center with offices throughout the USA.
Click here for more information.