Chapter Recognition Program
Make sure your chapter receives the recognition it deserves!
Each year the American Concrete Institute recognizes its chapters based on their activities.
Recognition is determined by the score earned on the annual Chapter Report which is due every February 1st. Chapters scoring 25 points or more are recognized as EXCELLENT; chapters scoring 18 to 24 points are recognized as OUTSTANDING.
Chapter award status is announced at:
- Spring Chapter Activities Committee (CAC) meeting
- Chapter Activities website under Chapter Recognition Program
- Spring Chapter Officer Roundtable
- Spring Concrete Convention Opening Session
- Chapters issue of Concrete International magazine
Plus, each chapter receives an electronic badge and banner.
Electronic Banner Examples