The ACI Collection Online
The largest single source of information on concrete design, construction, and materials.
- • Nearly 50 codes and specifications plus 200+ practices (including all guides and reports)
- • Always updated
- • New titles as they are published
- • IN-LB and SI Unit codes, specifications, and practices
- • Historical codes and specifications
- • Title or full text search using single words or phrases
Search the ACI Collection Online »
Includes ACI 318 “Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete,” ACI 301 “Specifications for Structural Concrete,” and ACI 562 “Code Requirements for Assessment, Repair, and Rehabilitation of Existing Concrete Structures and Commentary,” additional categories in the ACI Collection include concrete materials, properties, design, construction, reinforcement, specialized applications, repair, structural analysis, and innovation, plus popular topics such as slabs, formwork, and masonry.
Alternatively available as an nine-volume set of books and a USB drive.
The online version of the ACI Collection is structured for individual users. For information on this type of resource for multiple users, please see Multi-user solutions.