Join A Committee
Share your construction knowledge by serving on an ACI committee. Apply online for committee membership »
ACI Committee participation provides the opportunity to share your knowledge and the contractor’s perspective in the development of new standards and industry-leading reports and technology.
Contractor participation on committees are a critical part of ACI’s process for creating industry resources.
ACI’s roster of committees contains a number of construction-related Certification Committees, Educational Committees, and Technical Committees including the following:
- Construction of Concrete Floors (302)
- Measuring, Mixing, Transporting, and Placing Concrete (304)
- Concrete Bridge Construction, Maintenance, and Repair (345)
- Concrete with Recycled Materials (555)
- Design and Construction with Insulating Concrete Forms (560)
Please take a moment to review the full directory of ACI Committees and identify those of interest to you.