Resources for Building Code Officials
Building Official Webinar Series—On Demand Courses
To view on demand courses, visit ACI University and click on the Redeem Code tab. Submit the access code ACICode to add the Building Official Webinar Series to your profile. Earn 1.0 PDH / 0.1 CEU for each webinar by passing the 10-question quiz.
- Drainage/Waterproofing (June 27, 2023) – Brent Anderson
- Sustainability (June 13, 2023) – Andrea Schokker
- Hot Weather Concrete (March 14, 2023) – Tarek Khan
- Surface Imperfections in Concrete (February 14, 2023) – George Seegebrecht
- Residential Concrete (January 10, 2023) – Jim Baty
- Cold Weather Concrete (December 13, 2022) – Kim Basham
- Concrete Basics (November 8, 2022) – Michelle Wilson
These free presentations share insight on inspecting cast-in-place concrete, minimum requirements for concrete repair, and more— specifically curated to the needs of building code officials.
Code Requirements for Sampling, Testing, and Inspecting Structural Cast-in-Place Concrete
This recorded webinar provides basic information about requirements for cast-in-place concrete. Due to the considerable changes used in cast-in-place concrete, design requirements, and construction method, it is now more important than ever to ensure that sampling, testing, and special inspection are done properly. It is important for the official to understand the importance of proper procedures and the requirements for agencies to employ qualified personnel.