Working at ACI
Thank you for your interest in job opportunities within ACI. If you are looking for a rewarding career and you possess a positive attitude, willingness to help others, and are customer-centric, we want to hear from you!
Our current team is a group of talented, creative individuals working collaboratively to carry out ACI’s mission to develop, disseminate, and advance the adoption of its consensus-based knowledge on concrete and its uses. Staff works in a friendly environment, where there is a sense of respect, trust, and integrity.
Qualified candidates, please send your résumé and salary requirements to email@example.com.
American Concrete Institute (ACI) is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are evaluated without regard to age, height, weight, familial status, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, military status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
EEO is the Law
What We Offer:
Competitive Wages and Health Insurance Program
ACI's group health plan offering includes:
- Choice between two different medical plans: PPO or HDHP with an H.S.A.
- Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Plan with generous match and discretionary contributions
Paid Time Off
- Jury Duty
Commitment to Professional Development
- Personalized training and development program
- Opportunities to attend industry/job-specific networking events
- Reimbursement for industry/job-specific memberships
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reimbursement for gym membership/exercise classes
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Online Financial Wellness Tool with access to one-on-one customized coaching
- ACI's Wellbeing Committee focuses on physical, mental, and financial well-being initiatives including lunch-n-learns, yoga & meditation sessions, and employee health fairs
- Service Awards
- ACI's Activities Committee coordinates fun events throughout the year to bring all staff together
ACI Resource Center Program Assistants
ACI is seeking Program Assistants for the ACI Southern California and Midwest Resource Centers. These individuals will assist the Resource Center’s Manager in maintaining, coordinating, and executing ACI Certification and Training programs within those facilities. Click here for the full job description.