Job Openings at ACI
At ACI, we’ve assembled an accomplished and experienced team who bring years of unique experience and expertise to carry out its mission.
We recognize that it is the staff who play an integral part in the success of our organization; many of them are on the front lines each day interacting with our dedicated group of members and customers.
We believe that a friendly work environment and the sharing of knowledge makes ACI a great place to work. We also offer a competitive pay and benefits package along with individualized training and development opportunities.
Web / Graphic Designer
ACI is seeking a creative, highly motivated print and web designer/producer to join its Publishing Services team.
The successful candidate will develop website designs, maintain existing websites, and function as a print designer/producer in a publishing production environment.
Who you are:
- Smart, talented, communicative, and passionate about producing quality materials;
- Someone who thrives in a collaborative work environment;
- An individual who can deliver successful results to internal and external customers;
- A person who adapts easily to change; and
- Someone who can manage projects and work flows.
What you will be doing:
- Work directly with our clients and technical team to develop the visual identity our clients present to their members and consumers in the concrete construction industry;
- Design, layout, quality control, and publish digital and print pieces;
- Improve usability issues and enhance the consumer experience; and
- Maintain existing client web sites.
What skills and experience you should have:
Experience in all disciplines of graphic and website design is required to include knowledge of the following graphic design, word processing, and page layout software programs:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver (Adobe Premier is a plus);
- Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint (Microsoft Excel is a plus); and
- Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of real world experience.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter, samples of your work, and salary requirements to