Working at ACI
Thank you for your interest in job opportunities within ACI. If you are looking for a rewarding career and you possess a positive attitude, willingness to help others, and are customer-centric, we want to hear from you!
Our current team is a group of talented, creative individuals working collaboratively to carry out ACI’s mission to develop, disseminate, and advance the adoption of its consensus-based knowledge on concrete and its uses. Staff works in a friendly environment, where there is a sense of respect, trust, and integrity.
Qualified candidates, please send your résumé and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identify, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
EEO is the Law
What We Offer:
Competitive Wages and Health Insurance Program
ACI's group health plan offering includes:
- Choice between two different medical plans: PPO or HDHP with an H.S.A.
- Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Plan with generous match and discretionary contributions
Paid Time Off
- Jury Duty
Commitment to Professional Development
- Personalized training and development program
- Opportunities to attend industry/job-specific networking events
- Reimbursement for industry/job-specific memberships
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reimbursement for gym membership/exercise classes
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Online Financial Wellness Tool with access to one-on-one customized coaching
- ACI's Wellbeing Committee focuses on physical, mental, and financial well-being initiatives including lunch-n-learns, yoga & meditation sessions, and employee health fairs
- Service Awards
- ACI's Activities Committee coordinates fun events throughout the year to bring all staff together
We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for providing overall technical input and support within and outside the Institute/client association and/or developing products with the assistance of subject matter experts. Click here for the full job description.
ACI Southern California Resource Center Manager
ACI is seeking a qualified individual to take a leadership role in establishing and maintaining the ACI Southern California Resource Center. The Resource Center Manager will work closely with the Manager of Certification Program Development to coordinate efforts to expand the availability of ACI Certification programs in the region. This will require coordination and cooperation with regional ACI Chapters and Sponsoring Groups as well as other industry related associations. Click here for the full job description.
ACI Midwest Resource Center Program Assistant
ACI is seeking a qualified individual to assist the Resource Center (RC) Manager in establishing and maintaining the ACI Midwest/Chicago Resource Center. The Program Assistant will work closely with the RC Manager to help coordinate and execute ACI Certification and Training programs in the Midwest region. Click here for the full job description.
Executive Director, Center of Excellence
The Center of Excellence Executive Director is responsible for providing guidance and recommendations to its Board of Directors for the development and implementation of appropriate policies, procedures, and programs to ensure the continued growth and financial viability of the Center of Excellence (COE). Click here for the full job description.
Technical Director, Center of Excellence
The Center of Excellence (COE) Technical Director is responsible for managing the technical and educational efforts of the COE. Click here for the full job description.