Working at ACI
Thank you for your interest in job opportunities within ACI. If you are looking for a rewarding career and you possess a positive attitude, willingness to help others, and are customer-centric, we want to hear from you!
Our current team is a group of talented, creative individuals working collaboratively to carry out ACI’s mission to develop, disseminate, and advance the adoption of its consensus-based knowledge on concrete and its uses. Staff works in a friendly environment, where there is a sense of respect, trust, and integrity.
Qualified candidates, please send your résumé and salary requirements to email@example.com.
ACI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identify, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
EEO is the Law
What We Offer:
Competitive Wages and Health Insurance Program
ACI's group health plan offering includes:
- Choice between two different medical plans: PPO or HDHP with an H.S.A.
- Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Plan with generous match and discretionary contributions
Paid Time Off
- Jury Duty
Commitment to Professional Development
- Personalized training and development program
- Opportunities to attend industry/job-specific networking events
- Reimbursement for industry/job-specific memberships
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reimbursement for gym membership/exercise classes
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Online Financial Wellness Tool with access to one-on-one customized coaching
- ACI's Wellbeing Committee focuses on physical, mental, and financial well-being initiatives including lunch-n-learns, yoga & meditation sessions, and employee health fairs
- Service Awards
- ACI's Activities Committee coordinates fun events throughout the year to bring all staff together
Resource Center Manager
ACI is seeking a qualified individual to take a leadership role in maintaining the ACI Southern California Resource Center. The Resource Center Manager will work closely with the Manager of Certification Program Development to coordinate efforts to expand the availability of ACI Certification programs in the region. This will require coordination and cooperation with regional ACI Chapters and Sponsoring Groups as well as other industry-related associations.
Click here to view the full listing.