Job Openings at ACI
At ACI, we’ve assembled an accomplished and experienced team who bring years of unique experience and expertise to carry out its mission.
We recognize that it is the staff who play an integral part in the success of our organization; many of them are on the front lines each day interacting with our dedicated group of members and customers.
It’s true that a comprehensive benefits package is attractive, but we believe the day-to-day interaction among our staff and the sharing of knowledge makes ACI a great place to work.
The Marketing Manager’s purpose is to promote the Post-Tensioning Institute (PTI), promote the sale of PTI’s products and services including conferences and workshops, and promote the use of post-tensioning.
Activities may include but are not limited to:
- Develop, plan, and execute high-level strategic branding initiatives;
- Manage the creation and implementation of plans and programs focused on attracting new members;
- Maintain PTI brand identity and related guidelines;
- Oversee all external marketing tools/processes including electronic, printed, on-site shows, and social;
- Develop and oversee all promotional and public relations plans;
- Oversee the development and execution of market assessment tools/processes; and
- Oversee or represent PTI interests at marketing-focused conferences, meetings, and associations.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or related field;
- 5 to 7 years of diverse marketing and communications experience;
- Experience in marketing within the construction industry is highly desirable; and
- Some travel required to attend conventions, trade shows, off-site meetings, industry conferences, training events, or other business-related events which could involve multi-day or multi-week overnight travel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to speak effectively before a wide variety of individuals or groups, either internally or externally;
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work with minimal direction and take on new assignments with little supervision;
- Capable of exercising independent judgement and discretion; and
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new projects and tasks.
Qualified candidates send résumé and salary requirements to: email@example.com.