Job Openings at ACI
At ACI, we’ve assembled an accomplished and experienced team who bring years of unique experience and expertise to carry out its mission.
We recognize that it is the staff who play an integral part in the success of our organization; many of them are on the front lines each day interacting with our dedicated group of members and customers.
ACI, one of Crain’s 2017 Cool Places to Work, believes that a friendly work environment and the sharing of knowledge makes our organization a great place to work. We also offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, and flexible spending accounts, a 403(b) Plan with generous match and base contribution, a friendly work environment, flex time, and training and development opportunities.
Qualified candidates, please send your résumé and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Part-Time Administrative Coordinator
We are looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented individual to provide administrative support relating to various honors and awards programs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to ACI staff, assigned committees, committee chairs, volunteers, and members as it relates to honors and awards programs
- Maintain database information
- Prepare and distribute correspondence and notifications
- Maintain various forms, checklists, and information for websites
- Draft agendas and minutes
- Coordinate Board Committee appointments
- Update committee membership and appointments
- Order awards for honorees and awardees and prepare certificates
- Develop annual budget for awards
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent, along with 2 years of office administration and/or customer service experience. Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and familiarity with database systems and report-generating software is also essential.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Clear and concise communication and reporting skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Accurate recordkeeping skills
- High level of proofing and editing skills
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new projects and tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
Limited travel may be required.
We are looking for this person to work between 25 and 30 hours per week. You will have some flexibility in the hours and days that you work.