Help protect your family's financial future with ACI's Group Insurance Plans
As an eligible ACI member, you can choose from seven high-quality, competitively priced insurance plans to help protect you and your family. Each quality plans has been designed for ACI members like you. You can select the insurance protection to meet your family's insurance needs at economical group rates.
- Group Term Life Insurance Plan - Mortgage payments, education, healthcare, and daily living expenses continue for your family even if something happens to you. Help protect their financial future with up to $1 million of ACI Term Life Insurance at competitive group rates. An Accelerated Death Benefit is also available, subject to the requirements and restrictions as stated in the Certificate of Insurance. Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance Plan - With the Group 10-Year Level Term Life Plan, premiums and benefits remain level for the initial 10-year period - GUARANTEED! You may now be able to lock in the financial security provided by
- Group Term Life Insurance - without the worry of premiums that could go up or benefits that could go down for a full 10 years. Build a plan to meet your needs from $100,000 up to $1 million of coverage. Group Short-Term Recovery Insurance Plan - Today, illnesses or injuries that used to require long hospital stays are now increasingly handled through shorter hospital stays, paired with home health care. As a member of ACI, you're guaranteed the opportunity to lock in the following cash benefits:
For Members Ages 65 or Older - You can collect as much as $4,000 in cash benefits each year for hospital stays and recovery at home. Cash benefits will be paid for a wide variety of qualifying home healthcare services.*†
- Group Catastrophe Major Medical Insurance Plan - This plan provides "catastrophic protection" to supplement the benefit limits of your basic medical coverage. Once your eligible expenses exceed the greater of your chosen deductible of $25,000 or $50,000, or the maximum amount paid by your other insurance, this can pay up to $2 million in benefits for up to five full years from the day covered expenses are first incurred.*†
- Disability Income Insurance Plan - Even if you are young and healthy, consider how you would manage if a long-term disability reduced your earning power. This plan can help replace a portion of your lost income in you become disabled, as defined in the policy. With this disability Income Insurance Plan, you can apply for monthly coverage amounts of up to $5,000 per month-paid directly to you.* Group High-Limit Accident Insurance Plan - This plan pays up to $500,000 for loss of life or injury sustained from a covered accident. You and your qualified dependents can be covered 365 days a year, anywhere in the world. The plan includes repatriation, rehabilitation and education benefits.†
- Members Health Insurance Benefit - When you're looking for solid health insurance for your family, costs and benefits can vary widely - and it's hard to know who to trust for the best coverage at the best possible rate. The Marsh Health Insurance Mart gives you different plans to compare, all from solid insurance companies rated "Excellent" by the A.M. Best Company. Among the plans available are Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) which can help you save for qualified medical and retiree health expenses on a tax-free basis. Also available is the Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) option in which you'll receive a list of highly qualified medical providers and facilities from which to choose. To compare plans and obtain a free, no-obligation quote, visit www.HealthInsurance.com or call 1-877-886-0110.
For costs and complete terms of coverage, you can call toll-free to discuss each plan with a customer service representative: Call 1-800-424-9883
*Certain limitations and restrictions apply
†Coverage may not be available in all states.
*†Plan includes costs, exclusions, limitations and terms of coverage.Plan may vary and may not be available in all states.
This program is administered by Marsh Affinity Group Services West Des Moines, IA 50398, 1-800-424-9883.
The Group Term Life Insurance Plan, Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance Plan, and Group High-Limit Accident Insurance Plan are underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010.
The Group Catastrophe Major Medical Insurance Plan is underwritten by The United States Life Insurance Company in the City of New York, 3600 Route 66, Neptune, NJ 07754-1580.
The Disability Income Insurance Plan is underwritten by Unimerica Insurance Company, 145 Commercial Street, Portland, ME 04122.
The Short-Term Recovery Plan is underwritten by Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company, Simsbury, CT 06089.
The Members Health Insurance Benefits are provided by www.HealthInsurance.com.