Frequently Asked Questions- Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE ACI Frequently Asked Questions.
2. The Content. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term "Content" includes all information, communications, software, scripting, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other materials and services which are found in the Frequently Asked Questions, whether or not they are visible to you as you use the Frequently Asked Questions. You hereby acknowledge that (i) a substantial portion of the Content available on the Frequently Asked Questions is highly technical in its nature and substance and that the proper use and interpretation of such Content will require a significant level of base knowledge, training, and expertise on the part of the user and (ii) you will not authorize or permit the use of the Content by persons or entities that do not possess the required levels of knowledge, training, and expertise.
3. Third Party Content. You hereby acknowledge that a portion of the Content ("Third Party Content") available in the Frequently Asked Questions has been or will be created and developed by third party content providers ("Third Party Content Providers"), which are unrelated to and outside the control of ACI. You agree that while ACI may review Third Party Content as to the appropriateness of the subject matter, ACI has not undertaken (nor will it be undertaking) any substantive review or analysis of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, safety, or usefulness. Therefore, ACI shall not be responsible for the information, materials, or other components of the Third Party Content. ACI make no representations or warranties of any kind or nature regarding the Third Party Content.
4. Limited License and Access. ACI grants you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive license to access the Content. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Frequently Asked Questions Content. The Frequently Asked Questions or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any purpose (including non-commercial purposes) without the express written consent of ACI.
5. Intellectual Property Rights. ACI owns the Frequently Asked Questions Content or the Third Party Content Providers have licensed to use the Content not directly owned by ACI in conjunction with the Frequently Asked Questions. ACI expressly retains all intellectual property and other proprietary rights in the Frequently Asked Questions Content, including, but not limited to, all rights protected under trademark and copyright laws, whether or not an application or registration for the trademark or copyright has been filed.
6. User Communications. Any communication or material you post or transmit to ACI using the Frequently Asked Questions, including without limitation any feedback you provide, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. By transmitting or posting any communication or material regarding the Frequently Asked Questions, you agree that ACI and/or its affiliated companies may use, without notice or obligation to you, your communication or material for any purpose, including, without limitation, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting and posting of the communication or information, or use such communication or material in a product or service of ACI and/or its affiliated entities or companies.
7. Links to Other Sites. The Frequently Asked Questions may contain hyperlinks to websites maintained by others. Such links, if they exist, are provided solely as a convenience and a reference for users of the Frequently Asked Questions. ACI does not endorse any such other site or its content, nor does ACI certify the accuracy, safety, or usefulness of content found on any such other site. The Frequently Asked Questions may contain links to websites maintained by ACI. These websites and the content on the websites are governed by the terms and conditions found on those websites and are not governed by these Terms and Conditions.
8. Usage Information. When you use the Frequently Asked Questions, we may collect and store non-personally identifiable information about your usage, which may include the identification number of the device you are using to access the Frequently Asked Questions, how often you access the Frequently Asked Questions, and the specific Content you view. We compile this information with that collected from the other users of the ACI website and use the aggregate information to measure usage, the popularity of specific Content, and to develop ideas for improving this Resource.
9. Termination. Your ability to use the Frequently Asked Questions and to access the Content is provided by ACI solely as a convenience. As a result, ACI reserves the right to terminate your ability to use the Frequently Asked Questions and to access the Content, and to remove or alter the Frequently Asked Questions and the Content at any time.
10. Disclaimers. ACI MAKES NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT OF THE Frequently Asked Questions FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ACI AND THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE Frequently Asked Questions AND/OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN ADDITION TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT. ACI DOES NOT WARRANT OR VERIFY THE SOURCE OR ACCURACY OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION USED IN THE Frequently Asked Questions BY THE USER.
11. Limitation of Liabilities and Exclusion of Damages. You assume all risk and responsibility from any use of the Frequently Asked Questions. IN NO EVENT SHALL ACI OR THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (1) THE USER'S USE OF THE Frequently Asked Questions OR THE CONTENT, (2) ANY CHANGE TO THE CONTENT, (3) ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE Frequently Asked Questions OR THE CONTENT, (3) ERRORS, OMISSIONS, MISPRINTS, OR TECHNICAL, TYPOGRAPHICAL, CALCULATION, OR ANY OTHER ERRORS APPEARING ON OR BY USING THE Frequently Asked Questions, (4) ANY ACTION OR INACTION BY YOU BASED ON THE Frequently Asked Questions OR THE CONTENT OR YOUR RELIANCE ON THE Frequently Asked Questions OR THE CONTENT, (5) DATA OR INFORMATION USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE Frequently Asked Questions. THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER ANY SUCH CLAIM MAY BE GROUNDED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY.
13. Changes and Modifications. ACI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions.
I have read the foregoing and I agree to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions