Author: Phil Brandt, Terry Harris, Tarek Khan
Categories: Construction Practices, Curing, Hot Weather, Mixture Proportioning
Formats: Online Learning
Table of Contents
1. Discuss the definition of hot weather
2. Summarize challenges caused by hot weather
3. Describe how to use admixtures, supplementary cementitious materials, synthetic fibers and other mixture proportioning techniques for hot weather
4. Explain the importance of proper testing, monitoring and curing of concrete, in particular test specimens, for a successful project in hot weather
5. Review of case studies involving the successful placement of concrete during hot weather
Printed / Hard Copy Products: The full and complete returned product will be accepted if returned within 60 days of receipt and in salable condition. A 20% service charge applies. Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
Electronic /Downloaded Products & Online Learning Courses: These items are not eligible for return.
Subscriptions These items are not eligible for return.
Exchanges: Contact ACI’s Customer Services Department for options (+1.248.848.3800 – ACICustomerService@concrete.org).