DATE: February 4, 2020
TIME: 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm EST
Continuing Education Credit: 0.1 CEU (1.0 PDH)
Approved AIA and ICC
Access Period: 30 days
CEU (PDH) REQUIREMENTS:
To earn CEU (PDH) credit, individuals must purchase the webinar and attend the live webinar for the entire duration (or pass the quiz available after the webinar).
Detailed Webinar Instructions
Table of Contents
1. Explain the mechanisms that link deicers to damage in joints in concrete pavements and flatwork.
2. Discuss different approaches to reduce the potential for damage.
3. Describe how this type of damage can be diagnosed.
4. Explain why modern structures may be more likely to be damaged by deicers.
5. Summarize AASHTO T358 Standard Method of Test for Surface Resistivity Indication of Concrete’s Ability to Resist Chloride Penetration and how it can be used to minimize the potential for damage.
6. Review the newly released ACI Technote ACI 201.3T-19.
Printed / Hard Copy Products: The full and complete returned product will be accepted if returned within 60 days of receipt and in salable condition. A 20% service charge applies. Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
Electronic /Downloaded Products & Online Learning Courses: These items are not eligible for return.
Subscriptions These items are not eligible for return.
Exchanges: Contact ACI’s Customer Services Department for options (+1.248.848.3800 – ACICustomerService@concrete.org).