DATE: December 5, 2018
TIME: 9:00 am to 10:00 am EST
Continuing Education Credit: 0.1 CEU (1.0 PDH)
Approved AIA and ICC
Access Period: 30 days
CEU (PDH) REQUIREMENTS:
To earn CEU (PDH) credit, individuals must purchase the webinar and attend the live webinar for the entire duration (or pass the quiz available after the webinar).
Detailed Webinar Instructions
Table of Contents
1. Explain the importance and applications of concrete.
2. Describe the standard components of a concrete mixture.
3. Explain the properties of fresh and hardened concrete.
4. Understand the importance of properly batching and mixing concrete.
5. Describe the importance of curing and various curing techniques.
Printed / Hard Copy Products: The full and complete returned product will be accepted if returned within 60 days of receipt and in salable condition. A 20% service charge applies. Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
Electronic /Downloaded Products & Online Learning Courses: These items are not eligible for return.
Subscriptions These items are not eligible for return.
Exchanges: Contact ACI’s Customer Services Department for options (+1.248.848.3800 – ACICustomerService@concrete.org).