Table of Contents
1. Describe flexural design procedure of concrete members using externally applied FRP
2. Discuss shear design procedure of concrete members using externally applied FRP
3. Explain design procedures for concrete member confinement using FRP
4. Identify strengthening limits while using FRP
5. List detailing considerations
Printed / Hard Copy Products: The full and complete returned product will be accepted if returned within 60 days of receipt and in salable condition. A 20% service charge applies. Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
Electronic /Downloaded Products & Online Learning Courses: These items are not eligible for return.
Subscriptions These items are not eligible for return.
Exchanges: Contact ACI’s Customer Services Department for options (+1.248.848.3800 – ACICustomerService@concrete.org).