Table of Contents
1. Identify the components of FRP material
2. Understand the mechanical properties of FRP
3. Summarize typical uses of FRP in construction
4. List FRP strengthening systems
5. Review construction guidelines
Printed / Hard Copy Products: The full and complete returned product will be accepted if returned within 60 days of receipt and in salable condition. A 20% service charge applies. Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
Electronic /Downloaded Products & Online Learning Courses: These items are not eligible for return.
Subscriptions These items are not eligible for return.
Exchanges: Contact ACI’s Customer Services Department for options (+1.248.848.3800 – ACICustomerService@concrete.org).