Table of Contents
- Interrelationships Between Reinforcing Bar Physical Properties and Seismic Demands by J. McDermott
- Design and Performance of Bridge Cap Beam/Column Joints Using Headed Reinforcement and Mechanical Couplers by S. Sritharan, J. Ingham, M. Priestley and F. Seible
- Design and Detailing With Headed Reinforcement For Seismically Resistant Concrete Bridge Structures by D. Berner, T. Dahlgren and K. Dahl
- Effects of Cyclic Behavior of Reinforcing Steel on Seismic Performance of Reinforced Concrete Members by M. Rodriguez
- New Developments With Structural Welded Wire Reinforcement (WWR) in Zones of High Seismicity by R.C. Richardson
- An Update - High-Strength Concrete Reinforcement in Current Codes by R.H. Reiterman
Printed / Hard Copy Products: The full and complete returned product will be accepted if returned within 60 days of receipt and in salable condition. A 20% service charge applies. Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
Electronic /Downloaded Products & Online Learning Courses: These items are not eligible for return.
Subscriptions These items are not eligible for return.
Exchanges: Contact ACI’s Customer Services Department for options (+1.248.848.3800 – ACICustomerService@concrete.org).