Table of Contents
- An introduction to the state of the art mat foundation
design and construction, by E.J. Ulrich, Jr.
- Mat foundation and its interaction with the superstructure,
by P.V. Banavalkar
- Mat foundation design - a soil-structure interaction problem,
by J.F. Horvilleur and V.B. Patel
- Subgrade reaction in mat foundation design, by E.J. Ulrich, Jr.
- Subgrade modeling for mat foundations: a review and critique
of analytical methods, by J.S. Horvath
- Messeturm, foundations for the tallest building in europe, by
G.J. Tamaro and A.H. Brand
- Mass concrete pour techniques for the mat foundation of
1100 alakea plaza, by A.R. Dar, J.C. Bravo, A. Sarwar, and
- Geotechnical-structural interaction for innovative mat design,
by C.N. Baker, Jr.
- Tallest Building in the texas medical center: St. luke's medical
tower, by E.J. Ulrich, Jr. and C.J. Ehlers
- Large mat on deep compressible Soil, by J.P. Stewart, K.H.
Pitulej, and H.S. Lacy
- SI (Metric) Tables