This new special publication covers areas of:
- Description of earthquake ground motion
- Performance of systems and components in past earthquakes
- Experimentally observed inelastic behavior of systems and components
- Modeling hysteretic response of concrete members
- Inelastic analysis
- Deformability of structural components
- Seismic design
- Seismic detailing
This publication helps provide economical new buildings with an enhanced seismic safety.
Publication Year: 2002
Categories: Seismic & Lateral Forces
Any applicable errata are included with individual documents at the time of purchase. Errata are not included for collections or sets of documents such as the ACI Collection. For a listing of and access to all product errata, visit the
Printed / Hard Copy Products: The full and complete returned product will be accepted if returned within 60 days of receipt and in salable condition. A 20% service charge applies. Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
Electronic /Downloaded Products & Online Learning Courses: These items are not eligible for return.
Exchanges: Contact ACI’s Customer Services Department for options (+1.248.848.3800 – ACICustomerService@concrete.org).