Table of Contents
1. Reasons for using reinforcement in concrete structures;
2. Proper placement of reinforcement;
3. Prestressing and post-tensioning;
4. SI (metric) and US Customary (in.lb.) sizes for reinforcement; and
5. Strength grades of deformed steel bars.
Printed / Hard Copy Products: The full and complete returned product will be accepted if returned within 60 days of receipt and in salable condition. A 20% service charge applies. Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
Electronic /Downloaded Products & Online Learning Courses: These items are not eligible for return.
Exchanges: Contact ACI’s Customer Services Department for options (+1.248.848.3800 – ACICustomerService@concrete.org).