Table of Contents
1. Aggregate quantities typically used in concrete;
2. Size, distribution, and moisture content of aggregates;
3. Calculating fineness modulus;
4. Determining nominal maximum size aggregate; and
5. Calculating water/cementitious materials ratios.
Printed / Hard Copy Products: The full and complete returned product will be accepted if returned within 60 days of receipt and in salable condition. A 20% service charge applies. Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
Electronic /Downloaded Products & Online Learning Courses: These items are not eligible for return.
Subscriptions These items are not eligible for return.
Exchanges: Contact ACI’s Customer Services Department for options (+1.248.848.3800 – ACICustomerService@concrete.org).