In today’s market, it is imperative to be knowledgeable and have an edge over the competition. ACI members have it…they are engaged, informed, and stay up to date by taking advantage of benefits that ACI membership provides them.
Read more about membership
Become an ACI Member
Founded in 1904 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA, the American Concrete Institute is a leading authority and resource worldwide for the development, dissemination, and adoption of its consensus-based standards, technical resources, educational programs, and proven expertise for individuals and organizations involved in concrete design, construction, and materials, who share a commitment to pursuing the best use of concrete.
ACI World Headquarters
38800 Country Club Dr.
Farmington Hills, MI
ACI Middle East Regional Office
Second Floor, Office #207
The Offices 2 Building, One Central
Dubai World Trade Center Complex
Phone: +971.4.516.3208 & 3209
ACI Resource CenterSouthern California
Feedback via Email
Home > Committees > Directory of Committees > A Committee Home
Committee Mission: Develop and report information on the use of organic adhesives with concrete.
Goals: Revise ACI 503R, ACI 503.1, 503.2, 503.3 and 503.4 to agree with ACI 503.6 with respect to bond strength and to also agree with the requirements of the Specification Manual.
Published Committee Documents:
• ACI PRC-503.5-92: Guide for the Selection of Polymer Adhesives in Concrete (Reapproved 2003)
• ACI SPEC-503.3-10 Specification for Producing a Skid-Resistant Surface on Concrete by the Use of Epoxy and Aggregate
• ACI SPEC-503.3M-10 Specification for Producing a Skid-Resistant Surface on Concrete by the Use of Epoxy and Aggregate (Metric)
• ACI SPEC-503.4-92(03): Standard Specifications for Repairing Concrete with Epoxy Mortars
• ACI SPEC-Three Epoxy Specifications- 503.2-92, 503.3-10 503.4-92
See all Committee Documents...
What type of document?:
File To Upload:
Notify committee members of this posting
Please be patient.
Upload time is dependent on the speed of your connection and the size of the file being sent.
Please enter this 5 digit unlock code on the web page.