In today’s market, it is imperative to be knowledgeable and have an edge over the competition. ACI members have it…they are engaged, informed, and stay up to date by taking advantage of benefits that ACI membership provides them.
Read more about membership
Become an ACI Member
Founded in 1904 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA, the American Concrete Institute is a leading authority and resource worldwide for the development, dissemination, and adoption of its consensus-based standards, technical resources, educational programs, and proven expertise for individuals and organizations involved in concrete design, construction, and materials, who share a commitment to pursuing the best use of concrete.
ACI World Headquarters
38800 Country Club Dr.
Farmington Hills, MI
ACI Middle East Regional Office
Second Floor, Office # 02.01/07
The Offices 02 Building, One Central
Dubai World Trade Center Complex
Phone: +971.4.516.3208 & 3209
Feedback via Email
Home > Committees > Directory of Committees > A Committee Home
Committee Mission: Develop and report information on concrete foundations to be used for equipment and machinery.
Goals: 1) Revise Foundations for Dynamic Equipment (ACI 351.3R-04); 2) Evaluate design provisions for heavy industrial concrete structures; 3) Prepare grout specifications based on ACI 351.1R update.
Chair: Susan Isble
TAC Contact: Carl Larosche
Upcoming Open Meetings:
ACI Fall Convention 2019 - 10/22/2019 10:00 AM-12:00 PM - C- 212, Cincinnati, OH
Published Committee Documents:
• 351.1R-12 Report on Grouting Between Foundations and Bases for Support of Equipment & Machinery
• 351.2R-10 Report on Foundations for Static Equipment
• 351.4-14 Specification for Installation of Cementitious Grouting between Foundations and Equipment Bases
• 351.4M-14 Specification for Installation of Cementitious Grouting between Foundations and Equipment Bases (Metric)
• 351.5-15 Specification for Installation of Epoxy Grout between Foundations and Equipment Bases
• 351.5M-15 Specification for Installation of Epoxy Grout between Foundations and Equipment Bases (Metric)
• SP-138: Fiber-Reinforced-Plastic Reinforcement for Concrete Structures - International Symposium
• 351.3R-18: Report on Foundations for Dynamic Equipment
See all 351 Committee Documents...
What type of document?:
File To Upload:
Notify committee members of this posting
Please be patient.
Upload time is dependent on the speed of your connection and the size of the file being sent.