In today’s market, it is imperative to be knowledgeable and have an edge over the competition. ACI members have it…they are engaged, informed, and stay up to date by taking advantage of benefits that ACI membership provides them.
Read more about membership
Become an ACI Member
Founded in 1904 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA, the American Concrete Institute is a leading authority and resource worldwide for the development and distribution of consensus-based standards, technical resources, educational programs, and proven expertise for individuals and organizations involved in concrete design, construction, and materials, who share a commitment to pursuing the best use of concrete.
American Concrete Institute
38800 Country Club Dr.
Farmington Hills, MI
Feedback via Email
Home > Committees > Directory of Committees > A Committee Home
Committee Mission: Develop and report information on concrete foundations to be used for equipment and machinery.
Goals: 1) Revise Foundations for Dynamic Equipment (ACI 351.3R-04); 2) Evaluate design provisions for heavy industrial concrete structures; 3) Prepare grout specifications based on ACI 351.1R update.
Chair: Mukti Das
TAC Contact: Fred Goodwin
Active Committee Documents:
• 351.5M-15 Specification for Installation of Epoxy Grout between Foundations and Equipment Bases (Metric)
• 351.5-15 Specification for Installation of Epoxy Grout between Foundations and Equipment Bases
• 351.4M-14 Specification for Installation of Cementitious Grouting between Foundations and Equipment Bases (Metric)
• 351.4-14: Specification for Installation of Cementitious Grouting between Foundations and Equipment Bases
• 351.3R-04: Foundations for Dynamic Equipment
See all 351 Committee Documents...
Documents Under Development:
• 351.3R: Report on Foundations for Dynamic Equipment
What type of document?:
AgendaMinutesCorrespondenceDraft DocumentNew BusinessCommittee Membership ApplicationYear End Data SheetsQuality Review
File To Upload:
Notify committee members of this posting
Please be patient.
Upload time is dependent on the speed of your connection and the size of the file being sent.