In today’s market, it is imperative to be knowledgeable and have an edge over the competition. ACI members have it…they are engaged, informed, and stay up to date by taking advantage of benefits that ACI membership provides them.
Read more about membership
Become an ACI Member
Founded in 1904 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA, the American Concrete Institute is a leading authority and resource worldwide for the development, dissemination, and adoption of its consensus-based standards, technical resources, educational programs, and proven expertise for individuals and organizations involved in concrete design, construction, and materials, who share a commitment to pursuing the best use of concrete.
ACI World Headquarters
38800 Country Club Dr.
Farmington Hills, MI
ACI Middle East Regional Office
Second Floor, Office #207
The Offices 2 Building, One Central
Dubai World Trade Center Complex
Phone: +971.4.516.3208 & 3209
ACI Resource Center
Feedback via Email
Home > Committees > Directory of Committees > A Committee Home
Committee Mission: Develop and report information on cracking in concrete.
Goals: 1) Complete revision of new committee document "Design Detailing to Mitigate Cracking (ACI 224.XR)" based on TAC comments; 2) Complete revision of "Control of Cracking in Concrete Structures (ACI 224R)," which will incorporate "Cracking of Concrete Members in Direct Tension (ACI 224.2R)"; 3) Complete revision of "Joints in Concrete Construction (ACI 224.3R)"; 4) Withdraw ACI 224.2R upon approval of the revised 224R.
Chair: Ralf Leistikow
TAC Contact: Barzin Mobasher
Upcoming Open Meetings:
ACI Spring Convention 2023 - 4/2/2023 2:30 PM-5:30 PM Union Square 13, San Francisco, CA
Published Committee Documents:
• ACI PRC-224.1-07 Causes, Evaluation, and Repair of Cracks in Concrete Structures
• ACI PRC-224.2-92: Cracking of Concrete Members in Direct Tension (Reapproved 2004)
• ACI PRC-224.3-95: Joints in Concrete Construction (Reapproved 2013)
• ACI PRC-224.3S-95 Joints in Concrete Construction - Spanish Language
• ACI PRC-224.4-13 Guide to Design Detailing to Mitigate Cracking
• ACI PRC-224.5-22: Contraction Joints in Residential Slabs-On-Ground—TechNote
• ACI PRC-224-01: Control of Cracking in Concrete Structures (Reapproved 2008)
See all Committee Documents...
What type of document?:
File To Upload:
Notify committee members of this posting
Please be patient.
Upload time is dependent on the speed of your connection and the size of the file being sent.
Please enter this 5 digit unlock code on the web page.