Committee Mission: Develop and report information on the proportioning of concrete mixtures.
Goals: 1) Revise and ballot "Standard Practice for Selecting Proportions for Normal Weight Concrete" (ACI 211.1-91); Revise documents to include heavyweight concrete, submittal of concrete proportions, laboratory tests, and assessing aggregate gradation for proportioning.
Upcoming Open Meetings:
ACI Fall Convention 2018 - 10/17/2018 8:00 AM-10:00 AM - Palma C, D, G, H, Las Vegas, NV
Documents Under Development:
• 211.1R (Future): Guide for Selecting Proportions for Normal Density and High Density Concrete
• 211.7R: Guide for Proportioning Concrete Mixtures with Ground Calcium Carbonate and Other Mineral Fillers
• 211.9R-18: Guide to Selecting Proportions for Pumpable Concrete
• 211.XR (Future): Report on Assessing Aggregate Gradation
• 211.YR (Future): Aggregate Packing Model