Committee Mission: Develop and report information on the analysis and design of repair, rehabilitation, and strengthening of existing concrete and masonry structures.
Goals: 1) Address controversial or "gap" issues concerning concrete repair and rehabilitation not covered by existing documents through TechNotes; 2) Develop and report information on the analysis and design of repair, rehabilitation, and strengthening of existing concrete and masonry strucures; 3) Collect and disseminate information on sustainability and other topics of interest to the concrete repair and rehabilitation industry.
Documents Under Development:
• 364 TN04 (Future): Use of Protective Barrier Coating for Exposed Reinforcing Steel
• 364 TN26 (Future): Use of In-Place Pull-Off Test
• 364 TN28 (Future): Optimum Moisture Condition of Concrete Substrate for Repair Materials
• 364 TN29 (Future): Basics of Surface Applied Corrosion Inhibitor
• 364 TN31 (Future): Risks of Waterproofing Memberane over Concrete Floors on Metal Decking
• 364 TN37 (Future): Effectiveness of Embedded Galvanic Anodes
• 364 TN38 (Future): Material Considerations for Rapid Cementitious Repair
• 364.1R: Guide for Assessment of Concrete Structures before Rehabilitation
• 364.BT (Future): Tech Note: Evaluating Surface Substrate Cleanliness on Concrete Surfaces Prior to Placement of Repair Materials