Table of Contents
- Concept & Background of Elastic Frame Analogies for Two-Way Slab Systems by S. Simmonds
- Design for Severe Dynamic Loads by S. Woodson & T. Krauthmmer
- Design for Punching Shear in Concrete by S. Megally and A. Ghali
- Developments in Yield Line Theory for Slabs by W. Gamble
- Using Theorums of Plasticity: History & Concept by S. Simmonds
- Strip Method for Flexural Design of Two-Way Slabs by S. Alexander
- Plane-Frame Anaylsis Applied to Slabs by W. Gamgle
- Detailing for Serviceability by D. Rogowsky
- Design & Construction of Two-Way Slabs for Defelection Control by A. Scanlon
- Strip Design for Punching Shear by S. Alexander
Printed / Hard Copy Products: The full and complete returned product will be accepted if returned within 60 days of receipt and in salable condition. A 20% service charge applies. Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
Electronic /Downloaded Products & Online Learning Courses: These items are not eligible for return.
Subscriptions These items are not eligible for return.
Exchanges: Contact ACI’s Customer Services Department for options (+1.248.848.3800 – ACICustomerService@concrete.org).