ACI Concrete Construction Special Inspector Reference Package (CP-21):
A complete set of special resources for program participants in a notebook format. Includes ACI's CCSI Program Information, the 2009 edition of CRSI's Manual of Standard Practice, and reprints of all other ACI and ASTM technical resource materials covered by the program.
On-Demand Course: Concrete Construction Special Inspector Certification Training:
This course will guide you through the chapters of ACI’s Manual of Concrete Inspection (MNL-2) and help prepare you for the ACI Concrete Construction Special Inspector Certification Exam. The course includes five modules that contain recorded presentations, practice quizzes, and a final quiz.
Table of Contents
ACI Concrete Construction Special Inspector Reference Package (CP-21) Learning Objectives:
1. Concrete Construction Special Inspector Program Information
2. ACI Concrete Terminology 2016
3. 117-10(15): Specifications for Tolerances for Concrete Construction and Materials
4. 213R-14: Guide for Structural Lightweight-Aggregate Concrete
5. 301-16: Specification for Structural Concrete
6. 302.1R-15: Guide for Concrete Floor and Slab Construction
7. 304R-00(09): Guide for Measuring, Mixing, Transporting, and Placing Concrete
8. 304.2R-96(08): Placing Concrete by Pumping Methods
9. 305R-10: Hot Weather Concreting
10. 306R-10: Cold Weather Concreting
11. 308R-01(08): Guide to Curing Concrete
12. 309R-05: Guide for Consolidation of Concrete
13. 318-14: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete
14. 347-14: Guide to Formwork for Concrete
15. MNL-2(19): Manual of Concrete Inspection
16. ICC International Building Code; Ch. 17 and 19
17. CRSI Manual of Standard Practice
On-Demand Course: Concrete Construction Special Inspector Certification Training Learning Objectives:
1. Understand what inspection is and why it’s needed.
2. Describe the role of inspectors and their duties.
3. Explain statistical concept and procedures.
4. Describe tests commonly employed to check properties of concrete making materials.
5. Identify material storage requirements.