In today’s market, it is imperative to be knowledgeable and have an edge over the competition. ACI members have it…they are engaged, informed, and stay up to date by taking advantage of benefits that ACI membership provides them.
Read more about membership
Become an ACI Member
Founded in 1904 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA, the American Concrete Institute is a leading authority and resource worldwide for the development, dissemination, and adoption of its consensus-based standards, technical resources, educational programs, and proven expertise for individuals and organizations involved in concrete design, construction, and materials, who share a commitment to pursuing the best use of concrete.
American Concrete Institute
38800 Country Club Dr.
Farmington Hills, MI
Feedback via Email
Home > Committees > Directory of Committees > A Committee Home
Committee Mission: Develop and report information on precast concrete structures.
Goals: Update ACI 550.1R-09.
Chair: Suzanne Aultman
TAC Contact: Harry Gleich
Upcoming Open Meetings:
ACI Fall Convention 2019 - 10/20/2019 3:00 PM-5:00 PM - C-202, Cincinnati, OH
Upcoming Convention Sessions:
Precast Concrete Research Updates and General Practice ReviewACI Spring Convention 2020 - Rosemont, IL
Published Committee Documents:
• 550.1R-09: Guide to Emulating Cast-in-Place Detailing for Seismic Design of Precast Concrete Structures (Reapproved 2017)
• 550.2R-13 Design Guide for Connections in Precast Jointed Systems
• 550.3-13 Design Specification for Unbonded Post-Tensioned Precast Concrete Special Moment Frames Satisfying ACI 374.1
• 550.3M-13 Design Specification for Unbonded Post-Tensioned Precast Concrete Special Moment Frames Satisfying ACI (Metric)
• 550.5-18:Code Requirements for the Design of Precast Concrete Diaphragms for Earthquake Motions (ACI 550.5) and Commentary (ACI 550.5R)
• 550.5M-18: Code Requirements for the Design of Precast Concrete Diaphragms for Earthquake Motions (Metric)
• 550.4-18: Qualification of Precast Concrete Diaphragm Connections and Reinforcement at Joints for Earthquake Loading (ACI 550.4-18) and Commentary
• 550.4M-18: Qualification of Precast Concrete Diaphragm Connections and Reinforcement at Joints for Earthquake Loading and Commentary
See all 550 Committee Documents...
What type of document?:
File To Upload:
Notify committee members of this posting
Please be patient.
Upload time is dependent on the speed of your connection and the size of the file being sent.