In today’s market, it is imperative to be knowledgeable and have an edge over the competition. ACI members have it…they are engaged, informed, and stay up to date by taking advantage of benefits that ACI membership provides them.
Read more about membership
Become an ACI Member
Founded in 1904 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA, the American Concrete Institute is a leading authority and resource worldwide for the development, dissemination, and adoption of its consensus-based standards, technical resources, educational programs, and proven expertise for individuals and organizations involved in concrete design, construction, and materials, who share a commitment to pursuing the best use of concrete.
ACI World Headquarters
38800 Country Club Dr.
Farmington Hills, MI
ACI Middle East Regional Office
Second Floor, Office #207
The Offices 2 Building, One Central
Dubai World Trade Center Complex
Phone: +971.4.516.3208 & 3209
ACI Resource CenterSouthern California
Feedback via Email
Home > Committees > Directory of Committees > A Committee Home
Committee Mission: Develop and report information on performance-based seismic analysis and design of concrete buildings.
Goals: 1) Coordinate efforts within ACI on performance-based seismic design; 2) Draft guides and technical notes on performance-based seismic design topics; 3) Develop technical sessions.
Chair: Garrett Hagen
TAC Contact: Mary Beth Hueste
Upcoming Open Meetings:
374 Virtual Meeting - 3/29/2021 11:30 AM-EST-3:00 PM-EST - GotoMeetingACI Spring Convention 2021 - 3/29/2021 11:30 AM-3:00 PM - Virtual
Access Meeting Platform
Published Committee Documents:
• ACI CODE-374.1-05(19): Acceptance Criteria for Moment Frames Based on Structural Testing and Commentary (Reapproved 2019)
• ACI PRC-374.2-13 Guide for Testing Reinforced Concrete Structural Elements Under Slowly Applied Simulated Seismic Loads
• ACI PRC-374.3-16 Guide to Nonlinear Modeling Parameters for Earthquake-Resistant Structures
• ACI HB-12(17) Compilation of Performance-Based Seismic Design Recommendations and Standards
• SP-339: Performance-Based Seismic Design of Concrete Buildings: State of the Practice (ACI Concrete Convention, October 15-19, 2017, Anaheim, California, USA)
See all 374 Committee Documents...
All Meeting Ballots »
What type of document?:
File To Upload:
Notify committee members of this posting
Please be patient.
Upload time is dependent on the speed of your connection and the size of the file being sent.
Please enter this 5 digit unlock code on the web page.