Committee Mission: Develop and report information on anchorage to concrete.
Goals: 1) Ballot and submit to TAC in 2016 a revision of Qualification of Post Installed Anchors in Concrete and Commentary (ACI 355.2-07).
2) Draft recommendations for testing and design standards for anchorage systems not included in ACI 355.2, ACI 355.4 and ACI 318 (for example shear keys, splitting type anchorage failures and cementitious grouted anchors.
3) Maintain databases for anchor test results.
4) Maintain task groups to update the mechanical anchor and adhesive anchor qualification standards.
5) Develop a new design guide and examples for adhesive anchors either as a separate document or as an addition to the existing design guide ACI 355.3.
Upcoming Open Meetings:
ACI Fall Convention 2018 - 10/14/2018 1:30 PM-5:00 PM - Amazon D-F, Las Vegas, NV
Documents Under Development:
• 355.2: Qualification of Post-Installed Mechanical Anchors in Concrete (ACI 355.2) and Commentary
• 355.4 (Future): Qualification of Post-Installed Adhesive Anchors in Concrete and Commentary