Goals: 1) Ballot and submit to TAC in 2022 a revision of Qualification of Post-Installed Mechanical Anchors in Concrete - Code and Commentary (ACI 355.2-22).
2) Ballot and submit to TAC in 2022 a revision of Qualification of Post-Installed Adhesive Anchors in Concrete - Code and Commentary (ACI 355.4-19).
3) Ballot and submit to TAC in 2022 a new standard: Qualification of Post-Installed Reinforcing Bar Systems - Code and Commentary (ACI 355.X-ZZ).
4) Draft recommendations for testing and design standards to address systems, conditions of use, and design issues not addressed in ACI 355.2, ACI 355.4 and ACI 318 such as post-installed reinforcing bars, inorganic bonding systems, design for fire, and explicit calculation of anchor strength associated with splitting failure.
5) Maintain databases for anchor test results.
6) Support task groups to update and maintain current 355 standards and to address ongoing questions of interest to the Committee.
Upcoming Open Meetings:
ACI Spring Convention 2023 - 4/2/2023 1:00 PM-5:00 PM Continental 7, San Francisco, CA