In today’s market, it is imperative to be knowledgeable and have an edge over the competition. ACI members have it…they are engaged, informed, and stay up to date by taking advantage of benefits that ACI membership provides them.
Read more about membership
Become an ACI Member
Founded in 1904 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA, the American Concrete Institute is a leading authority and resource worldwide for the development, dissemination, and adoption of its consensus-based standards, technical resources, educational programs, and proven expertise for individuals and organizations involved in concrete design, construction, and materials, who share a commitment to pursuing the best use of concrete.
ACI World Headquarters
38800 Country Club Dr.
Farmington Hills, MI
ACI Middle East Regional Office
Second Floor, Office #207
The Offices 2 Building, One Central
Dubai World Trade Center Complex
Phone: +971.4.516.3208 & 3209
ACI Resource Center
Feedback via Email
Home > Committees > Directory of Committees > A Committee Home
Committee Mission: Develop and report information on consolidation of concrete.
Goals: 1) Review and revise ACI PRC-309.5, "Compaction of Roller-Compacted Concrete—Guide,"; 2) Review and revise ACI PRC-309, "Consolidation of Concrete—Guide; 3) Draft information on self-consolidating concrete (SCC).
Chair: Paul Jaworski
TAC Contact: Theresa Ahlborn
Published Committee Documents:
• ACI PRC-309.1-08: Report on Behavior of Fresh Concrete During Vibration
• ACI PRC-309.2-15 Guide to Identification and Control of Visible Surface Effects of Consolidation on Formed Concrete Surfaces
• ACI PRC-309.5-00: Compaction of Roller-Compacted Concrete (Reapproved 2006)
• ACI PRC-309.5-22: Compaction of Roller-Compacted Concrete - Report
• ACI PRC-309-05: Guide for Consolidation of Concrete
• ACI PRC-309-05: Guide for Consolidation of Concrete - Spanish Language
See all Committee Documents...
What type of document?:
File To Upload:
Notify committee members of this posting
Please be patient.
Upload time is dependent on the speed of your connection and the size of the file being sent.