Committee Mission: Develop and report information on the production of durable concrete.
Goals: 1) Publish revision of "Guide to Durable Concrete" (ACI 201.2R); 2) Work with Committee 318 and 350 to implement 201 durability recommendations; 3) Continue to present technical sessions on key concrete durability topics.
Upcoming Open Meetings:
ACI Fall Convention 2018 - 10/16/2018 8:00 AM-11:00 AM - Brasilia 1 & 4, Las Vegas, NV
Upcoming Convention Sessions:
MINI SESSION: Microbially Induced Corrosion of Concrete
ACI Fall Convention 2018 - Las Vegas, NV
Documents Under Development:
• 201 (Future): Standard Practice for Obtaining Durability in Design
• 201.A (Future): Standard Practice for Executing Durable Concrete Construction
• 201.BT (Future): TechNote on Pyrrhotite / Iron Sulfide
• 201.XT: TechNote: Joint Deterioration and Chloride Based Deicing Chemicals
• 201.YT (Future): TechNote: Physical Salt Attack on Concrete: Effect of Mixture Design Parameters
• 201.ZT (Future): TechNote: Selecting Repair Materials for Concrete Affected by Physical Salt Attack