Committee Mission: Develop and report information on the production of durable concrete.
Goals: 1) Publish revision of "Guide to Durable Concrete" (ACI 201.2R); 2) Work with Committee 318 and 350 to implement 201 durability recommendations; 3) Continue to present technical sessions on key concrete durability topics.
Upcoming Open Meetings:
ACI Spring Convention 2018 - 3/25/2018 2:00 PM-4:00 PM - GA-Provence, Salt Lake City, UT
ACI Spring Convention 2018 - 3/27/2018 8:00 AM-11:00 AM - GA-Imperial Ballroom A, Salt Lake City, UT
Documents Under Development:
• 201: Standard Practice for Obtaining Durability in Design
• 201.A: Standard Practice for Executing Durable Concrete Construction
• 201.XT (Future): TechNote: Joint Deterioration and Deicing Chemicals
• 201.YT: TechNote: Physical Salt Attack on Concrete: Effect of Mixture Design Parameters
• 201.ZT: TechNote: Selecting Repair Materials for Concrete Affected by Physical Salt Attack