New Jersey Institute of Technology Student Chapter
YEAR ESTABLISHED: 2010
The New Jersey Institute of Technology student chapter of ACI is dedicated to:
· Helping students become interested in concrete as a building material.
· Gaining experience and knowledge using concrete.
· Minimizing the environmental impacts associated with concrete construction and repair.
· Helping students take advantage of the resources offered by the American Concrete Institute.
· Prepare students by building a foundation of leadership and communication skills.
· Establishing positive relationships with all related to concrete industry.