In today’s market, it is imperative to be knowledgeable and have an edge over the competition. ACI members have it…they are engaged, informed, and stay up to date by taking advantage of benefits that ACI membership provides them.
Read more about membership
Become an ACI Member
Founded in 1904 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA, the American Concrete Institute is a leading authority and resource worldwide for the development, dissemination, and adoption of its consensus-based standards, technical resources, educational programs, and proven expertise for individuals and organizations involved in concrete design, construction, and materials, who share a commitment to pursuing the best use of concrete.
ACI World Headquarters
38800 Country Club Dr.
Farmington Hills, MI
ACI Middle East Regional Office
Second Floor, Office #207
The Offices 2 Building, One Central
Dubai World Trade Center Complex
Phone: +971.4.516.3208 & 3209
ACI Resource Center
Feedback via Email
Home > Committees > Directory of Committees > A Committee Home
Committee Mission: Develop and report information on measuring, mixing, transporting, and placing concrete.
Goals: 1) Committee resolve TAC comments on 304.2R (Placing Concrete by Pumping Methods) by Fall 2014; 2) Resolve comments on 304.3R (High Density Concrete) by Fall 2014; 3) Ballot revision to main document 304R by Fall 2014.
Chair: William Squyres
TAC Contact: Oscar Antommattei
Upcoming Open Meetings:
ACI Spring Convention 2023 - 4/3/2023 11:30 AM-1:00 PM Union Square 22, San Francisco, CA
Published Committee Documents:
• ACI PRC-304.2-17: Guide to Placing Concrete by Pumping Methods
• ACI PRC-304.2S-96 Placing Concrete by Pumping Methods - Spanish Language
• ACI PRC-304.3-20: Heavyweight Concrete: Measuring, Mixing, Transporting and Placing
• ACI PRC-304.4-20: Placing Concrete with Belt Conveyors
• ACI PRC-304.4-95: Placing Concrete with Belt Conveyors (Reapproved 2008)
• ACI PRC-304.6-09 Guide for Use of Volumetric-Measuring and Continuous-Mixing Concrete Equipment (Reapproved 2019)
• ACI PRC-304-00: Guide for Measuring, Mixing, Transporting, and Placing Concrete (Reapproved 2009)
• ACI PRC-304S-00 Guide for Measuring, Mixing, Transporting, and Placing Concrete - Spanish Language
See all Committee Documents...
What type of document?:
File To Upload:
Notify committee members of this posting
Please be patient.
Upload time is dependent on the speed of your connection and the size of the file being sent.
Please enter this 5 digit unlock code on the web page.