In today’s market, it is imperative to be knowledgeable and have an edge over the competition. ACI members have it…they are engaged, informed, and stay up to date by taking advantage of benefits that ACI membership provides them.
Read more about membership
Become an ACI Member
Founded in 1904 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA, the American Concrete Institute is a leading authority and resource worldwide for the development, dissemination, and adoption of its consensus-based standards, technical resources, educational programs, and proven expertise for individuals and organizations involved in concrete design, construction, and materials, who share a commitment to pursuing the best use of concrete.
American Concrete Institute
38800 Country Club Dr.
Farmington Hills, MI
Chat with Us Online Now
Feedback via Email
Home > Committees > Directory of Committees > A Committee Home
Committee Mission: Develop and report information on measuring, mixing, transporting, and placing concrete.
Goals: 1) Committee resolve TAC comments on 304.2R (Placing Concrete by Pumping Methods) by Fall 2014; 2) Resolve comments on 304.3R (High Density Concrete) by Fall 2014; 3) Ballot revision to main document 304R by Fall 2014.
Chair: Tarek Khan
TAC Contact: Kimberly Kurtis
Upcoming Convention Sessions:
How to Get Modern Concrete Pumped to the Right FloorACI Spring Convention 2020 - Rosemont, IL
Published Committee Documents:
• 304R-00: Guide for Measuring, Mixing, Transporting, and Placing Concrete (Reapproved 2009)
• 304.2RS-96 Placing Concrete by Pumping Methods - Spanish Language
• 304.3R-96: Heavyweight Concrete: Measuring, Mixing, Transporting, and Placing (Reapproved 2004)
• 304.4R-95: Placing Concrete with Belt Conveyors (Reapproved 2008)
• 304.6R-09 Guide for Use of Volumetric-Measuring and Continuous-Mixing Concrete Equipment
• 304RS-00 Guide for Measuring, Mixing, Transporting, and Placing Concrete - Spanish Language
• 304.2R-17: Guide to Placing Concrete by Pumping Methods
See all 304 Committee Documents...
What type of document?:
File To Upload:
Notify committee members of this posting
Please be patient.
Upload time is dependent on the speed of your connection and the size of the file being sent.