Instructors are selected from a large pool of ACI committee members who are educators, engineers, contractors, consultants, material suppliers, and others with significant expertise in the topic being presented. The technical material presented in each seminar is based on the most recent publications prepared by one or more of ACI's 130 technical committees and the latest thinking on these topics by the leading experts in their field.
In addition to the most up-to-date information, you'll receive free publications, breakfast (breads/pastries), lunch, and refreshment breaks.
Continuing Education Credit
Attendees receive 0.75 CEUs or 7.5 LUs, worth 7.5 PDHs per day.
Approved Course Provider for:
- American Institute of Architects
- Florida Board of Professional Engineers
- North Carolina Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors
- Louisiana Professional Engineering and Land Surveying Board
- Wisconsin Department of Commerce Safety & Buildings Division
- ACI seminars are preapproved for credit under the NRMCA STEPS program