Beginning February 2015, ACI will be offering public seminars on the completely reorganized ACI 318-14 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete. Now organized from the designer’s perspective, the 2014 edition includes more tables and charts, a consistent structure for each member chapter, fewer cross references, a dedicated chapter on construction requirements, and new chapters on structural systems and diaphragms. These changes will help designers know with certainty that their design satisfies all relevant code provisions.
Each 7.5-hour seminar will be presented by a team of two instructors. One member of ACI Committee 318 “Structural Concrete Building Code” and one ACI Staff Engineer will guide you through the new organization of the code and also explain technical changes to the requirements.
Please check back to the ACI website to see announcements on dates and locations. ACI will not be offering any public seminars for Fall 2014, but webinars of 318-14 will be available beginning February 2015.
In addition to the most up-to-date information, attendees will receive a free copy of ACI 318-14, breakfast (breads/pastries), lunch, and refreshment breaks.
Continuing Education Credit
Attendees receive 0.75 CEUs or 7.5 LUs, worth 7.5 PDHs per day.
Approved Course Provider for:
- American Institute of Architects
- Florida Board of Professional Engineers
- North Carolina Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors
- Louisiana Professional Engineering and Land Surveying Board
- Wisconsin Department of Commerce Safety & Buildings Division
- ACI seminars are preapproved for credit under the NRMCA STEPS program