This is a recorded webinar from December 2, 2015.
Hydraulic cement concrete pavements have been built in the United States for well over a century. Recently, ACI Committee 325 revised and updated the Institute’s “Guide for Construction of Concrete Pavements” (ACI 325.9R-15) to provide more current information on the way concrete roadway pavements are constructed. The new Guide and this webinar are intended to provide background information on pavement design and construction, illustrate recommended best practices, and furnish information for field personnel that will be helpful in solving day-to-day jobsite problems. Discussions of sustainability issues are also presented, as these are becoming major driving forces for change in pavement construction. This webinar on changes in pavement design, material usage and construction techniques will result in better performing pavements that have less impact on the environment.
Table of Contents
1. The overall objective of this webinar session is to acquaint participants with updated information contained in the recently published ACI 325-9R-15, “Guide to Construction of Concrete Pavements”.
2. Develop a better understanding of current and emerging construction practices, including slipform paving technology
3. Appreciate sustainability issues that relate to concrete pavement construction
4. Understand design assumptions that must be met in the construction process
5. Understand how materials types and properties impact the construction process.
Printed / Hard Copy Products: The full and complete returned product will be accepted if returned within 60 days of receipt and in salable condition. A 20% service charge applies. Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
Electronic /Downloaded Products & Online Learning Courses: These items are not eligible for return.
Exchanges: Contact ACI’s Customer Services Department for options (+1.248.848.3800 – ACICustomerService@concrete.org).