Table of Contents
-Design Guidelines for Anchorage to Concrete
- Evaluation of Expansion Anchor Ultimate Tensile
Capacity Prediction Equations
- Load-Relaxation Tests on Heavy Duty Sleeve and Lead
Caulking Expansion Anchors
- Behavior of Ductile multiple-anchor steel-to-concrete
connections with surface-mounted baseplates
- Behavior, design and testing of anchors in cracked
- Embedment design examples based on ACI 349
- Behavior of fasteners under monotonic or cyclic shear
- Static and dynamic long-term behavior of anchors
- Pull-out tests on steel embedments in concrete
- Lateral blow-out failure of headed studs near a free edge
- Testing and analysis of base plate connections
Printed / Hard Copy Products: The full and complete returned product will be accepted if returned within 60 days of receipt and in salable condition. A 20% service charge applies. Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
Electronic /Downloaded Products & Online Learning Courses: These items are not eligible for return.
Subscriptions These items are not eligible for return.
Exchanges: Contact ACI’s Customer Services Department for options (+1.248.848.3800 – ACICustomerService@concrete.org).