This volume is a collection of technical papers on the aspects of design of beam-column joints for seismic resistance. Nineteen papers are divided into the following groups.
- Tests conducted on specimens designed using current codes but with the same general geometry and a specified loading history. (4 papers)
- Design recommendations -- Japan. (1 paper)
- Influence of joint geometry on strength and deformation characteristics. (8 papers)
- Influence of bond on joint performance. (4 papers)
- Joint in precast systems and with high-strength materials. (2 papers)
Publication Year: 2002
Categories: Seismic & Lateral Forces
Any applicable errata are included with individual documents at the time of purchase. Errata are not included for collections or sets of documents such as the Manual of Concrete Practice (MCP). For a listing of and access to all product errata, visit the
Printed / Hard Copy Products: The full and complete returned product will be accepted if returned within 60 days of receipt and in salable condition. A 20% service charge applies. Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
Electronic /Downloaded Products & Online Learning Courses: These items are not eligible for return.
Exchanges: Contact ACI’s Customer Services Department for options (+1.248.848.3800 – ACICustomerService@concrete.org).