This course covers the basics of CLSM technology. CLSM (also known as flowable fill) is a self-consolidating, cementitious material used primarily as backfill in place of compacted fill. After completing this course, you will be able to list the materials typically used in CLSM; identify the most important properties of CLSM; describe proper mixing, transporting, and placing techniques; identify common quality control tests; and name applications where CLSM has particular advantages over conventional compacted fill.
Continuing Education Credit: 0.2 CEU (2.0 PDH)
Access Period: 90 days
Table of Contents
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. List the materials typically used in CLSM.
2. Identify the most important properties of CLSM.
3. Describe proper CLSM mixing, transporting, and placing techniques.
4. Identify quality control tests that can be used with CLSM.
5. Name applications where CLSM has particular advantages over conventional compacted fill.
Printed / Hard Copy Products: The full and complete returned product will be accepted if returned within 60 days of receipt and in salable condition. A 20% service charge applies. Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
Electronic /Downloaded Products & Online Learning Courses: These items are not eligible for return.
Exchanges: Contact ACI’s Customer Services Department for options (+1.248.848.3800 – ACICustomerService@concrete.org).