Note: A newer version of this document exists. This document was replaced by MCP17PACK.
The ACI MANUAL OF CONCRETE PRACTICE (MCP) is the most comprehensive concrete reference set available. It contains all of the widely used ACI concrete and masonry code requirements, specifications, guides and reports.
- The largest, single source of concrete information in one set of books
- More than 250 documents
- Seven parts, plus a separate index
- Documents in numerical order
Comprehensive and Authoritative
Developed to be comprehensive. The MCP contains all of the ACI documents you need to answer your questions about code requirements, specifications, tolerances, concrete proportions, construction methods, evaluations of test results, and many more topics. In fact, the MCP includes over 250 of the most used documents on concrete technology. It includes the 2014 version of ACI's Building Code for Structural Concrete & Commentary (318-14)
The Most-Used Documents on Concrete Technology
An encyclopedia of concrete technology, the MCP has information needed by the engineer, architect, contractor, concrete/concrete product producer. . . Everyone involved in the design and use of concrete.
- Design of reinforced concrete and masonry structures
- Design and construction of floors on grade, pavements, and parking lots
- Specification writing
- Concrete mixture proportioning
- Concrete mixing, transporting, and placing
- Hot- and cold-weather concreting
- Inspection and testing
- Construction tolerances
- Repair, Renovation, and Rehabilitation